Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost a lot of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.